During treatment, records will be kept to demonstrate:
- Treatment rendered materials, methods, etc.
- Mounted treatment casts, if applicable;
- Photographs of treatment progress, if appropriate
- Radiographs taken during treatment, if indicated.
Upon completion of treatment:
- Unedited photographs of completed treatment;
- Postoperative unedited radiographs, if indicated.
In the end of the week, friday at 13h, the group will reconvene with the program director, instructor and/or pre-designated evaluator to hear and evaluate participants’ 15-20 minute case assignment presentation and guide discussion with the group and relate this discussion to current literature for that topic.